Tuesday 5 January 2016

Upgrading to windows 10 on Surface Pro 2

I've recently acquired a surface pro 2. It's a decent device that's not too shabby. I really feel that the type cover is really better in terms of the feel then the surface pro 3 type cover.

However after upgrading to windows 10. the first few things which are missing after the upgrade is the pen function and the closing the type cover lid to sleep the device.

If you're having the above problems. You're not alone.

If you're left without pen access: Solution is to download the Wacom driver. I've tried a few but seems like only this driver worked. http://cdn.wacom.com/U/drivers/TabletPC/ISD_DualTouch_712-9/ISD_DualTouch_712-9.exe

For the Lid close to sleep issue, I'm still figuring out will update when I find the solution.



No comments:

Post a Comment